IAC Charitable Foundation awards $10,000 scholarships to high-achieving, high-performing students from historically and systemically underrepresented communities. Scholarship funds will be approved for specific academic related purposes as outlined in the application and accepted by the selection committee.
Please note that if awarded, the candidate is responsible for any U.S. federal, state or local income tax obligations in connection with receipt of the Scholarship.
The 2023 IAC Charitable Foundation Scholarship Application will open September 5, 2023 and close October 20, 2023. Applicants will be notified of committee selections and funds will be disbursed by December 31, 2023.
- Federal Pell Grant eligible as indicated on your FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR). [Following award notification, recipients will be required to provide a copy of their eligibility letter.]
- Enrolled or planning to enroll at an accredited college or university in the 2023-2024 or 2024-2025 school year
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident (parent status is not required).
In evaluating applications, the Foundation will consider the following factors in addition to financial need:
- Cumulative GPA.
- Record of enrollment and success in rigorous courses, e.g., honors, AP, IB, dual credit, or concurrent enrollment courses (if available).
- Scores on the PSAT, SAT, PLAN, and/or ACT (if taken).
- Intellectual curiosity and devotion to study.
- Hunger to learn and achieve academically.
- Evidence of analytical reading and writing skills.
- Employment and volunteerism opportunities.
- Leadership abilities.
- Responsibilities to family and community.
- Ethics, integrity, and strength of character.
- An interest in STEM.
- First-generation college status.
For application related inquiries, consult Submittable's Submitter Resource Center or Submittable Customer Support.
For scholarship related inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.